This training will strengthen your girl justice analysis as we:
- Explore our own relationships to privilege and oppression
- Practice strength-based approaches
- Become better adult allies
- Strengthen our analysis of the intersection of oppressions girls face
- Learn the guiding principles and practices of Powerful Voices
Light snacks are provided
When: September 17th from 12-5pm
Where: Hearing Speech and Deafness Center, 1625 19th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
Cost: $50 per person. Scholarships are available thanks to the generosity of our donors.
Male identified allies needed and welcomed!